Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with the best pros in the plumbing industry? Then you could be a candidate for Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. If you are an individual who values a rewarding career and would like your customers to be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team.
Here’s why our Employees choose us:
- We offer flexible hours! You have the option of working 3 or 4 days per week for an equivalent week
- Monetary awards and bonuses for top performers. Informative, fun breakfast meeting each week.
- Technical and customer communications training each week.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Why Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is Different!
It is the Benjamin Franklin Plumbing difference that keeps our customers happy and satisfied. We pride ourselves with our on-time guarantee, highly skilled professionals, clean and friendly Plumbers and StraightForward Pricing®.
You and our customers are our number one priority and we are determined to provide an experience that exceeds your career expectations and solves our customers’ plumbing needs. Experience the Benjamin Franklin Plumbing difference, this could be the career opportunity you have worked your whole career for.
Opportunity For a Plumber (we will train)
Plumbers, boost your career with this great opportunity! We are Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, a leader in the residential plumbing industry. Plumbers are needed for our rapidly growing plumbing business. Our plumbers perform plumbing services ranging from simple faucet repairs to water heater installations and plumbing system replacements for residential customers.
This is a demanding and challenging position that requires you to have excellent verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills. You will get to demonstrate your professionalism, plumbing skills, flexibility, teamwork and great people skills working with a diverse residential customer base.
As our plumber, your responsibilities will include repairing/replacing water heaters, faucets, disposers, and various other residential fixtures. We also provide drain cleaning and water treatment services to our clients.
Additional requirements of a Plumber include:
- Plumbing license desired but will train.
- Valid driver’s license is required with no alcohol related violations on driving record.
- Must be willing to participate in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Good hygiene, cleanliness, and grooming required at all times.
- Must adhere to company uniform policy.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
We are proud to offer our employees this excellent benefits package:
• Health Care Plan
• Dental Plan
• Short Term Disability- AFLAC
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off- Vacation and Sick Leave